Salon Safety Protocols and Booking Notice
Please read the below prior to visiting us so you will be familiar with all our safety protocols recently put in place.
We understand your concerns, so we have outdone ourselves in preparing our business for you! The safety of our staff and our customers is essential to us, so we have put the following protocols in place:
- * Require clients to wear masks for our stylist’s health and safety
- * All staff will be wearing masks for your safety
- * Beverage service will be temporarily unavailable due to mask requirement
- * Please wait in your car if you are early and come in at your appointment time
- * Waiting area will be closed and only those in a service will be able to be in the salon due to state restrictions and minimizing the amount of people in the space
- * We will have hand sanitizer available throughout the salon
- * Appointments will be staggered to allow extra time for disinfecting between appointments
- * If you are not feeling well or have been around anyone that has not felt well we ask you to reschedule your appointment for a later date
- * We are using the Barbicide reopening plan for the Professional Beauty industry.
Please familiarize yourself with our cancellation policy, we kindly ask you if you cannot make your appointment please give us at least a 24 hour notice to avoid any cancellation fees
We are excited to welcome you back to the salon! We greatly appreciate your patience as we re-open, there may be a longer wait than normal despite our attempt at scheduling more time for appointments. Many of our clients have not had a haircut in 2-3 months and may require more time than we anticipated.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! I can be reached directly at DreamSalon516@gmail.com.